After betraying and destroying House Atreides, the Emperor has given the Harkonnens control over the planet Arrakis once more. But a mysterious warrior named Muad’Dib has risen to power among the Fremen, threatening the schemes of the Emperor and his allies. No house or faction can stand idle as the flow of spice to the Imperium is threatened by all-out war. But any power can be influenced…or betrayed.
Uprising is a stand-alone sequel that expands on Dune: Imperium‘s blend of deck-building and worker placement. Continue to balance military might with political intrigue, wielding new tools in pursuit of victory. Spies will shore up your plans. Vital contracts will expand your resources. Or learn the ways of the Fremen and ride mighty sandworms into battle! Plus, a new six-player mode pits two teams against one other in the biggest struggle yet! The choices are yours.
The Imperium awaits!
- All of the existing Leaders from Dune: Imperium are compatible with Uprising, along with the vast majority of cards, so you can incorporate all of your favorite elements from the original game.
- The entirely-new Imperium deck consists of 65 cards (plus 4 more if you are using the CHOAM Module, the built-in mini-expansion that is recommend not to use until you’re familiar with the game).
- The entirely-new Intrigue deck consists of 40 cards (plus 4 more for the CHOAM Module).
- The entirely-new Conflict deck also consists of 16 cards.
- Two-sided game board
- 12 Wooden agents
- 95+ Wooden player pieces
- 75+ Wooden resource tokens
- 4 Sandworm miniatures
- 250+ Cards
- 9 Leaders
- 60+ Punch tokens
- Two personal boards for six-player games
bron: Dire Wolf Digital LLC / Asmodee The Netherlands