In the dead of the night, a burglary takes place at the Halls of Lore in Winterhold, and a small porcelain figurine is stolen.
Sergeant Aramina Thornberry searches for a group of private detectives who can help her solve the crime, since the town’s guard is busy with a series of recent kidnappings.
However, the simple investigation soon turns into a deadly chase featuring a cursed statuette, a dangerous primordial demon, ans a shadowy web of plots.
Can you solve the case before more blood is spilled on Winterhold’s foggy streets?
The Mystery of the Cursed Statuette is a detective mystery adventure inspired by Sherlock Holmes for 5e systems. In addition, since the adventure is intrigue and story-driven, it can easily be converted to other roleplaying games systems such as Pathfinder Second Edition.
The adventure is designed as a level 4 adventure, but the book includes scalable encounters so that the adventure can be played by all characters of levels 1-20.
- The adventure The Mystery of the Cursed Statuette
- Nine NPC’s (including a dog) with background descriptions, agendas, and secrets
- An old museum and several other areas in Winterhold to search for clues
- Open sandbox adventure
- New monster: The Rat Demon Spor Tayt
- New magic item
- Legend & Lore: The History of the Cursed Statuette
- Original full-colour illustrations and maps
- The Magpie Secret Society compendium
- Bespoke vintage character sheets with illustrations inspired by Sherlock Holmes
- Downloadable pre-made characters, handouts and maps
bron: Midnight Tower