A board game set in an alternate-history 1920s period. It is a time of farming and war, broken hearts and rusted gears, innovation and valor.
The ashes from the first great war still darken the snow in 1920s Europa. The capitalistic city-state known simply as “The Factory,” which fueled the war with heavily armored mechs, has closed its doors, drawing the attention of several nearby countries.
With characters from five factions converging onto a small but highly desired swath of land, who will gain fame and fortune by establishing their empire as the leader of Eastern Europa?
- 2 rulebooks (regular & Automa)
- 1 quick-reference guide
- 1 archievement sheet
- 1 game board
- 5 dual-layered Player Mates
- 80 custom wooden resource tokens
- 80 cardboard coins
- 12 cardboard multiplier tokens
- 12 cardboard encounter tokens
- 6 structure bonus tiles
- 42 combat cards
- 23 objective cards
- 28 encounter cards
- 12 Factory cards
- 2 power dials
- 5 Riverwalk cards
- 5 quick-start cards
- 31 Automa cards
- 20 mech miniatures
- 5 character miniatures
- 5 Faction Mats
- 5 custom wooden popularity tokens
- 5 custom wooden power tokens
- 30 custom wooden star tokens
- 20 custom wooden recruit tokens
- 40 custom wooden worker tokens
- 30 wooden technology cubes
bron: Stonemaier Games / Enigma Distribution Benelux B.V.