“MY FRIENDS…WE’VE COME HOME.”
– CAPTAIN JAMES T. KIRK
The Utopia Planitia Starfleet Sourcebook for the Star Trek Adventures roleplaying game presents a wealth of information centered around Starfleet operations and a complete guide to constructing Federation starships, space stations, and small craft, either using existing spaceframes or creating your own.
From the 21st century to the 25th, state-of-the-art Starfleet vessels push the boundaries of known space, gathering knowledge for all. Space stations form waypoints and communities in new regions of space. Bold crews staff those ships and stations, eager to make the next discovery.
What vessel will you take beyond the farthest star?
The Utopia Planitia Starfleet Sourcebook is a handy reference for gamers and non-gamers alike.
- An extensive discussion of Starfleet’s history, from its humble beginnings in the 22nd century to its operational capacity in the 25th century.
- Detailed information on operations aboard a Federation starship, including daily life, locations, shipboard systems, procedures, and more.
- Guidance on how to create your group’s “home in the stars”, whether it’s a starship or space station, and on how to make that home a character in its own right.
- Advice on building a hero starship or station from excisting and new templates, and customizing it with your group.
- A complete system for creating your own spaceframes for use in your ongoing missions and campaigns.
- Updated game statistics and graphics for more than 70 Federation spaceframes, space stations, and small craft.
- Gamemaster advice and optional rules to enable amazing ship- or station-based storytelling experiences.
- A handy Strafleet reference for gamers and non-gamers alike!
This book requires a Star Trek Adventures core rulebook to use.
bron: Modiphius Entertainment
Er zijn nog geen beoordelingen.