You are an Arch-Mage competing to control the land of Astoria… a land of Dragons!
In Lizard Wizard you are an Arch-Mage competing to recruit wizards from seven unique schools of magic, build mystical towers, research powerful spells, summon helpful familiars, and search dark dungeons for gold and items of power. Plan your strategy and build effective spell combinations. Only one Arch-Mage will rise above the rest and control the land.
Will it be you?
Lizard Wizard is an action selection game. Every turn will be filled with delicious tension, as you decide which of six possible actions you will use to increase your power.
- Gather Magical Ingredients (Reagents)
- Convert these Reagents into Mana, the energy necessary to cast spells
- Compete with the other Arch-Mages to recruit Wizards from seven schools of magic
- Create magical towers that will amplify the power of their wizards.
- Summon Familiars to help them with many tasks, including exploring the dungeons of Astoria
- Research and cast powerful spells.
At the end of the game, you will receive points for having the best wizard and tower combinations, gold, and scoring spells.
- 1 Gameboard
- 156 Tarot-Sized Cards
- 109 Poker-sized Cards
- 210 Reagent Tokens
- 20 Achievement Tiles
- 35 Gold Coins
- 80 Bleu Mana Coins
- Starting Player Marker
- Score Pad
- 7 Player Screens
This Limited Premium Kickstarter edition:
- 4 Summoning Circle Plastic Miniatures with Glow in the Dark effect
- Plastic inserts for game components
- Spot UV and Metallic Foil on a Full Bleed Art Box Cover
bron: Forbidden Games