The near-future is here, and Earth’s abandoned cities are now battlegrounds for the ultimate spectator sport: GIANT KILLER ROBOTS!
GKR: Heavy Hitters is a customizable tabletop game for 1-4 players, combining high-quality collectibles with dice-rolling, deck-building and tactical play.
Pilot your Heavy Hitter (the biggest, baddest robot on the board) and a squad of three Support Units through the ruins of an old city, competing to either wipe your opponent off the map or reduce four skyscrapers to rubble!
- A unique hex-based tabletop gameplay experience
- High-quality robot collectibles designed by the artists of Weta Workshop
- Over 300 cards featuring unique artwork
- Five distinct phases of play
- Two ways to win!
- 4 Giant high-quality Heavy Hitter miniatures up to 139mm tall
- 12 Highly detailed Support Units standing up to 47mm tall
- 10 Buildings that break up the landscape and alter the way you play, every time
- 317 Cards with unique artwork from Weta Workshop artists
- 1 Unique hex-based tabletop gameboard
- 8 Pilots with special skills + Achievements Board to track their progress
- 4 Energy Tracker Tokens + x4 Dashboards
- 80 Holo-board Tags
- 2 Attack Dice
- 8 Defense Dice
- 1 Glory Hound Token
bron: Weta Workshop Limited / Enigma Distribution Benelux B.V.